Post 27: Yo, I'd Totally Read That Again

How's it going inter- ah who am I kidding. Like the whole internet is reading this. Pfft. Sup guys, gals, and Professor Hamon. Welcome to chapter 1 of the two-part finale of the Late Night English Blog. I'm Andy Ferguson and you knew that already. Tonight, I'll be discussing what work we read this semester that I wouldn't mind reading again. If you haven't guessed, this is gonna be a bit of an easy-going affair. So go ahead: get comfy, kick your feet up, burn some incense or a candle or something, and enjoy.

Of all the things we've read this semester, I think I'd like to revisit Dante's Divine Comedy at some point. Not only  because we only read from Inferno and not the other parts but also because I just love the novelty of it. The story of a man who goes to Hell and back, making pitstops in Purgatory and taking a guided tour of Heaven. Sounds like the world's craziest road trip (or a Supernatural episode to be honest) when I put it like that. Yeah, sounds good.

See you guys in the finale.

Comments

  1. Yes, The Inferno pretty much covers it all: Hell to Heaven and back—sort of like Frodo Baggins on steroids. Thanks for being in my class, and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you develop this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment