Finale: And the Emmy Goes To......

How's it going everyone? Welcome to the grand finale of The Late Night English Blog! I want to thank you all personally for reading this semester. We've been through a lot this semester, covering everything from Creation to Shakespeare. I have had time writing and reading with y'all. That said, there is one writer this semester whose work with these blogs was absolutely phenomenal: Tyree Baptiste. Seriously, all the guys posts were thoughtful and precise. He accurately addressed every prompt without wasting time or words. His posts were entertaining and informative, leading to a great reading experience. Overall, good work man.

Well that's it ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for everything this past semester, and always, thanks for reading. Until next time.





The End;

Comments

  1. Tyree did do an excellent job with his blogs bro, but I'm going to have to disagree with you as him being the best class blogger...I believe that the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Andy Ferguson is the best blogger in our class. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, go Tyree! However, I'm with Joe, I totally voted for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment