Post 8: the Physician's Tale

How's it going internet? Welcome to the Late Night English Blog! I'm your host and deadline skirting ne'er-do-well  Andy Ferguson and tonight I'd like to talk to you about a little project I'm working on. It has come to my attention that the wikipedia article for "the Physician's Tale" from Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales is somewhat lacking in substance (i.e references) and organization. At the present moment, the article in question only summarizes the story, gives vague descriptions for themes, and (perhaps most sinfully) has only one reference. I intend to, in my work, accomplish three tasks:

1.) organize the information of the article into a more accessible and logical structure

2.) Give more detailed analysis of themes using scholarly sources.

3.) Build a more complete list of references for the article's bibliography.

That's it for today everybody. Short post? Yep! Anyway, I'll see y'all next time. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I saw similar issues with my topic as well. The great part is it will give you a great opportunity to collect alot of information, since its either not provided or its provided wrong. You have a great list of tasks that should follow through nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment